CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals DrugProducts (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Competent contact person for all SAP PP/DS topics for all CordenPharma SAP locations
- Pro-active design of SAP usage for optimization, further development and standardization of business processes in coordination and cooperation with your SAP colleagues
- Single point of contact and ensuring daily operations, i. e. 2nd-level-support (Incident- and Change-management)
- Requirements management, conception, analysis and modeling of processes and SAP-system inclusive customizing in close coordination with the process owners / key Users and controlling ABAP-developers as well as 3LS consultants
- Ensuring computer systems validation requirements (GMP)
- Design and further development of the SAP S/4HANA template for PP/DS
- Collaboration or subproject management for the rollout of SAP S/4 HANA template for PP/DS
- Support and consulting of all relevant stakeholders
- Execution of tests and documentation according to CSV
- Creation of SAP training materials and documentation for users, organization and execution of user trainings
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business informatics or comparable qualification (study / professional experience)
- Several years of relevant professional experience; Deep knowledge of SAP PP/DS including customizing; other SAP modules / skills are a plus
- Very good understanding of the corresponding PP/DS business processes and a good understanding of the adjacent processes
- Good project management skills and experience
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication skills, Goal oriented, able to work to deadlines and motivate
- Fluent in English and intermediate command of german language
- Experience in leading IT projects
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including qualification and validation activities
What we offer
- 30 days of vacation
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Positive working atmosphere and open management culture with focus on continuous improvement of processes to stay innovative
- Free Parking
- Subsidy for fitness studio
If you enjoy working in a team and are interested in a varied area of responsibility, if you think and act beyond your own area of responsibility, then you should join our team.
Do you require more information?
In case of questions to your application, the position or something else I am very happy to support you.
Global HR Business Partner