CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
Main activities and responsibilities
The Senior SAP Project- / Program-Manager (m/f/d) is the owner of the following tasks:
- Planning, leading and overall management of international SAP implementations and rollouts including program management with focus on SAP S/4HANA
- Responsible for the development of the SAP strategy and the S/4HANA template
- Impulse and idea provider for the design and ongoing development of business processes through the use of SAP
- Leads the SAP CAB (Change Advisory Board)
- Coordination of all relevant stakeholders and main contact regarding the SAP for the top management, for the process and system owners and also for the SAP application management
- Requirement analysis and solution design in coordination with the business or IT departments
- Internal and external communication as well as target group specific preparation and presentation of project documents (decision documents, project progress, etc.)
- Project documentation according to internal and external specifications (CSV)
- Support the establishment of internal PM standards and policies
- Bachelor or master degree in business informatics or comparable qualification (study / professional experience)
- Several years of relevant professional SAP experience; Deep knowledge of several SAP modules and a comprehensive understanding of the corresponding business processes
- Excellent project management skills and several years of experience in leading complex, international SAP projects ; at least once as responsible SAP overall project manager
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry including qualification and validation activities are a plus
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new subject areas
- Strong analytical skills, strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal and assertiveness skills
- Ability to present complex interrelationships clearly and in a manner appropriate to the target audience
- Independence, goal orientation and structured way of working Confident and professional appearance, also in the context of escalations and critical project situations
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer
- 30 days of vacation
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Positive working atmosphere and open management culture with focus on continuous
improvement of processes to stay innovative
- Free Parking
- Subsidy for fitness studio
If you enjoy working in a team and are interested in a varied area of responsibility, if you think and act beyond your own areaof responsibility, then you should join our team.
Do you require more information?
In case of questions to your application, the position or something else I am very happy to support you.
Global HR Business Partner
Corden Pharma GmbH
Otto-Hahn-Strasse | 68723 Plankstadt